CottonCandieFabric.com

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's been a while...

but I'm back with a favor to ask! Don't worry, I'll make it worth your while.

I'm sure you've already been drooling over Tufted Tweets by Laurie Wisbrun. I sold out almost immediately but I do have an awesome scrap pack left over!



The scrap pack contains a little of each print from about 3" x 44" all the way up to almost a full yard. All of this totals approximately 4 yards!

There's a few ways to enter this one!

Little Miss Magic is in the running to be on the cover of Parents magazine. I entered just to gain points from MyPoints but she is doing amazingly well and we actually have a shot at this! Shocking! This is where the ways to win come in!

*Vote for Maridyn here. Please make sure the picture is entitled Maridyn. The link changes, but Ill update it as soon as I see it change. You can vote every day. - ONE ENTRY PER DAY
* After you vote for Maridyn you are able to share it on your Facebook page. 5 ENTRIES
*Blog about the giveaway - 3 ENTRIES
*Tweet about the giveaway- 2 ENTRIES PER TWEET
*Follow the blog- 1 ENTRY
*Fan Cotton Candie Fabric on Facebook

The contest will end on June 28th when voting ends. If we make it to the next round the prize gets better. I dont want to totally give it away- but it starts with "Accuqilt" and ends with "Go!". ;)

Thank you so much for participating and spreading the word!

46 comments:

  1. I voted for Maridyn again today!

    Just retweeted! http://twitter.com/_sarah_b_/status/16963427528

    I'm a follower of your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think I'm ahead with 73 entries. ;)
    Go Maridyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! I don't tweet, fan, or have a blog of my own, but I am following your blog. So I'm pinning my hopes on a pretty limited entry. Looks like Maridyn's odds might be better than mine! thanks for the opportunity! karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted, fanned, liked the voting on fb, follow your blog...thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for her again today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your fan on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also posted the link to my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANd a facebook follower! (Ok, I think that is all)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following your blog and "liked" your FB page. You have a very cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have voted for her today. I also shared it on facebook. I follow your blog. And I also "like" you on facebook. I do not blog or tweet though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just shared my vote for her on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I posted to Facebook again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I FB and tweeted for you 3 days in a row now I hope it helps

    ReplyDelete
  15. Voted, shared on facebook, became a follower and 'Like'd Cotton Candie Fabric on Facebook too. Didn't even have to look at the other entries...she's just darling!

    Good luck to you!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shared it on my Facebook profile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Voted again!
    6 votes until yesterday night. Need today's link :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I facebooked it here, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1472400043

    ReplyDelete
  19. I voted and I'm your newest follower! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a fan of Cotton Candie!!!!! Woo Hoo Go Maridyn!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok. SO I voted for her yesterday (saturday) and today (sunday). I also posted it on my facebook yesterday and today. Oh! And I guess Friday I voted and posted to facebook as well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I voted again for her today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I voted again twice today (2 computers). :)

    elena

    lenarod8@yahoo.es

    ReplyDelete
  24. I voted every day but Friday!

    I Facebooked it

    I tweeted it

    I follow your blog

    I'm your Facebook fan!

    She is adorable. My mom thought so too... so jealous of her beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I voted as much as possible :) Already a fb fan :)
    www.mamaslittlemonkeys.com

    ReplyDelete