CottonCandieFabric.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Spirit

We're in full Christmas spirit mode here! The tree has been decorated, lights on the house, goodies in the oven...

We have a few more projects to finish, but we scratched a huge one off the list last night. We took Little Miss Magic to see Santa. It was her first time not crying or having Daddy in the picture. We've been prepping her for weeks and she said she would sit on his lap but I thought she would back out. As we were standing in line she became REALLY quiet and I bent down to ask her if she was ok. Before I could she scrunched up her little arms in excitement and said "Ohhh Mommy, this is going to be SO MUCH FUN!". Just thinking about it now makes me teary. It was just one of those perfect, this is what life is all about moments. I hope you're having many of those in your own homes!




And yes, her skirt is Be Merry by Riley Blake! She loves that collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment